Easter Raffle - 2015, Please support our Charity
Radio Cavell is run by volunteers, and, as a charity, we rely on fund raising to enable the station to continue broadcasting. You can support us by buying one of our Easter Raffle tickets.
There are a range of exciting prizes.
- First Prize is a Luxury Chocolate and Wine Hamper
- Twenty other prizes including
- Two tickets to the comedy "Boeing Boeing" at the Oldham Coliseum
- Two tickets to the Comedy Store at the Frog and Bucket, Manchester
- Luxury Bath Sets
- and Many More
Tickets are only £1 each and you can buy them online here and pay by Paypal or credit card. When we have received notification of payment we will email you with your ticket numbers.
The draw will be made on Tuesday 21st April in the Radio Cavell Studios and the winners published on this website.
Registered under the Gambling Act 2006 with Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council Reg No. M17/1284
Links with Newbridge School
Radio Cavell is pleased to be working with Newbridge School.
They will be assisting us with our publicity by designing flyers and posters to be be given to patients and displayed around the hospital. The posters are nearly complete and soon Terry and Sabbah will be meeting patients on the ward.
Radio CavellRadio Cavell provides entertainment and information for the patients, staff and visitors at The Royal Oldham Hospital. We broadcast on 1350AM and Radio Channel Five of the bedside Entertainment ('Hospedia') system and provide a range of music, entertainment and information programmes.
Hospital Radio Top 10
These were the most requested songs on Hospital Radio across the UK 2014
- Pharrel Williams - Happy (new entry)
- Frank Sinatra - My Way
- Abba - Dancing Queen
- Johnny Cash - I walk the Line
- John Legend - All of Me (new entry)
- Bette Midler - Wind beneath my Wings
- Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Queen - I Want To Break Free
- Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Want a Request on Radio Cavell?
Perhaps you know someone in The Royal Oldham or are a patient yourself? Patients love having music played for them so why not make a request. Complete the online request form to have a favourite tune played on our evening Request Shows. OR:
- Tel: 0161 656 1350
- Dial *800 from your Entertainment system
- Approach our volunteers in the hospital, or on the wards.